Saturday, May 26, 2012

She Loves Me Not

Please do not steal or copy my work.
You were the woman, who called my name,

Sweetly running your hands down my spine

Which sent shock that shocked my over shocked heart

To work again;

To pump love and excitement and actual feeling.

Until you removed your hand

And stepped back with a smirk.

This told me just how you felt.

How you only pulled my spin out with a simple sharp rip.

You used it like a puppeteer and sent me spinning

Down the hole as black as a depressed prostitute’s mind

When dealing with meth and coke that didn’t hold a candle to the longing

For the man with two sweet darlings and security tucked under his arm

Casually.

I might have well been like all your other whores,

And I had nothing special to hold your ADD attention:

No words I could say or way to twist my inflexible body

Or look in my eye that flickered.

Apparently I was only dullness.

I was too serious and my laughter never reached your blocked ears

That must have gotten clocked out years ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment