Sunday, August 26, 2012

Rambling To Keep My Head

I try to keep this as positive as possible....
With my life, I have everything planned out. I know what I want. Not ever fine detail like who I'm going to marry or anything crazy like that. I have this need to control and I don't know what to do when I have no plan. And, right now, I feel like everything is up in the air. I'm lonely. Tired all the time. Somethings going to bend and I can't break. Not again.
I almost wish I could run away. I'm a legal adult, so no worries if I have the guts to do it. I'd live by the beach. I'd read to gain knowledge, find another job that I would be able to support myself with- one with health care, dental, all that jazz-. Sketch all the time. Have music on. I'd get a dog for protection and love, as well as a cat for...because it'd be a cat.
I'll always be able to dream, I guess.
If anyone who reads this feels this way or wants help/ to talk, I know that there is always someone in your life who will do anything to help you. If you like the protection of anonymity I'll always answer and I love doing research-if needed.
No one should feel alone.
Have a lovely day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment