Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Blocked

   I started this because I wanted a place to anonymously share my poetry but,I find that I lack inspiration...its starting to get to me. I can't write or draw. Its like everything is unorganized and I must throw everything away, start fresh, if I want to salvage what creativity I have left.
   I also use this place to share what I get excited about. Why should I hoard something so breath-ta kingly astounding? I flip through to other blogs sometimes and a lot are about people's children or complaining. I know a lot of my work is on the depressing side but, I don't think this is the place to share things like that. Anyone is able to create a blog, post random things. Why not make it Mean something? Why not try and inspire? I do feel silly sometimes. No one comments (I guess I wouldn't either if I stumbled upon some site that doesn't seem to hold a specific patter or criteria) but, I will continue to share things, to myself if I must.

                                                                    ---Soap Box Out

No comments:

Post a Comment