Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I Have a Dream

Please do not steal or copy my work.

Infinite winters do not burn like fire. One falls quietly around me, scattering unique around for inspiration.
Heaven does not fall with it.
At least all the purities around are calming; soothing my aches, pains, and
Vacant  heart.
Enlist my thoughts in boot camp, I will,
And give them the
Determination to grow deeper. While my thoughts work, my dreams will watch silently and
Recharge. They will crave the beauty around us and will want to capture them by blindsiding them through this thick white forest which holds the universe on a ledge.  
Enticed, my dreams will become.
And this will all happen while I stay here, lying on this bitter cold, soft bed of snow.
Maybe, this dead wintery atmosphere is disheartening. But, did you know a Phoenix is born from ashes? Something dead that creates life. Imagine that.

No comments:

Post a Comment