Friday, July 27, 2012

JD Schramm: Break the Silence for Suicide Survivors

http://www.hulu.com/watch/249736

Even when our lives appear fine from the outside, locked within can be a world of quiet suffering, leading some to the decision to end their life. JD Schramm asks us to break the silence surrounding suicide and to create resources to help.
So much respect and praise for this man.
Death scares me terribly, however, I have to sympathize with those who have tried or have succeeded. I wish they hadn't. I've tried. When my depression is really low I have that mantra in my head that makes me think that death would be better.
I am not using this as a way to get attention. I prefer not to have any. I'm putting all this up because, there are so many Beautiful men and women who need to remember that there is Always someone who loves them. If you know someone who might be, reach out. Don't tell them to suck it up or pity them like a kicked dog. Sit down and ask them why. From experiences, it is hard to start that conversation but, it is more helpful than you realize. Always remember the times that you've wanted a hug, love, acceptance.

 The Six Reasons People Attempt Suicide

Suicide is far more understandable than people think.

No comments:

Post a Comment